Pravila zaštite privatnosti
MariNoa Pvt Ltd as the owner of this website and online store takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Official Journal of the European Union L 119, 4.5.2016, page 1, hereinafter: General Regulation on Data Protection - GDPR), which is in full force from 25 May 2018 in the Republic of Croatia and all EU member states, as well as the Act on the implementation of the General Regulation on Data Protection (Official Gazette No. 42/18, hereinafter: the Act) or in accordance with the legal framework for the protection of personal data in the Republic of Croatia and the European Union and European best practices of the companies:
MariNoa Pvt Ltd
Užarska 28, 51000 Rijeka
Owners: Guruprasad Madhale Jadav, Babar Nasir Husen
Person authorized to represent:
Guruprasad Madhale Jadav
undertakes not to misuse personal data from the order form and other contact forms, nor to pass them on to third parties and its business partners and has prepared this Privacy and Security Statement.
The Privacy and Security Statement is a unilaterally binding legal act based on fundamental principles in the processing of personal data, which regulates which data of users and/or customers are collected, how such data are processed, and for what purposes they are used. The Privacy and Security Statement also informs service users and/or customers of their rights to collect and further process personal data, all for the purpose of protecting their privacy in a broader sense.
The privacy and security statement is based on the following principles of personal data processing: the principle of legality, transparency and best practice, the principle of limited processing and reduction of data, the principle of accuracy and completeness of personal data, the principle of limited storage, the principle of integrity and confidentiality; the principle of trust and fair processing, the principle of opportunity (purposes of processing), the principle of processing in an unnamed (anonymized) form.
The Privacy and Security Statement applies to all services offered by MariNoa Pvt Ltd, with the aim of the Statement to inform users and/or customers in a clear and transparent manner about the processing of their personal data and their rights. First of all, users and/or customers can at any time contact MariNoa Pvt Ltd with a request to amend and/or update the data relating to them, as well as with a request to comment on the purposes for which they want or do not want to have their data processed.
The company is responsible for the processing of personal data:
MariNoa Pvt Ltd
Užarska 28, 51000 Rijeka
The contact details of the person responsible for the protection and management of personal data is : Sadia Rahman firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data are all data that establish the identity of the customer, and we collect the following personal data that we declare as basic personal data:
- Name and surname
- Housing address (place and city)
- Contact phone number
- Contact e-mail
- Legal information of the company if the customer requests an R1 invoice
MariNoa Pvt Ltd, will not deliver or disclose the customer's personal data to a third party, except in cases where so expressly prescribed by law and in cases where it is necessary to meet legal obligations and in cases of data entry for delivery to the customer who ordered the equipment. All customer data is strictly kept and is only available to employees who need this information to do the job. All employees of MariNoa Pvt Ltd and business partners are responsible for respecting the principles of privacy protection of their customers and clients.
MariNoa Pvt Ltd undertakes to provide protection of personal data of customers by collecting only basic information about customers that are necessary to fulfill the obligations/orders, which are listed.
Data that is automatically recorded by accessing the website, and not personal data (types of browsers, number of visits, time spent on the site, etc.) MariNoa Pvt Ltd reserves the rights to use only to assess website traffic and to improve its content and functionality, and do not include any form of personal information.
In the event of a change in any of the personal data recorded during registration, the customer is obliged to notify MariNoa Pvt Ltd of the change.
Ways of collecting basic personal data
- Directly by the users or customers in the process of ordering products or establishing contact through the contact forms on our website, to provide timely and quality service and/or feedback on the product and special offers to customers who have expressed interest in our products.
- From other sources, such as trade fair events in which MariNoa Pvt Ltd participates, and only basic personal data of users who have expressed interest in MariNoa Pvt Ltd manufactured by MariNoa Pvt Ltd de and have given clear and explicit consent to the collection of said personal data.
Purpose of collecting basic personal data
- Fulfillment of contractual obligations: delivery of ordered products, advice and assistance in using ordered products, providing additional product guarantees, maintaining product quality, resolving customer complaints and other actions related to the conclusion and execution of contractual obligations in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Fulfillment of legal obligations
- Direct promotion to users who have expressed interest and consent to marketing communication and promotion to existing customers in order to maintain product quality and timely information on special conditions and current promotions - with the aim that the user can get accurate and precise information corresponding to his wishes expressed by the visit at www.indiaoncart.com.
- Internal purposes - the company MariNoa Pvt Ltd uses the above basic personal data exclusively for the purpose of its own records, and for the purpose of protecting users and customers of products and maintaining the quality of service and product quality.
Data of potential customers – users
MariNoa Pvt Ltd, collects data on potential customers, with the purpose of giving them timely and accurate information about current special offers and promotions, exclusively in products for which potential customers have expressed interest. For this purpose, we collect only basic personal data (name and surname, contact phone number, contact e-mail and the product in which interest is expressed).
Access saved personal information
The user can at any time access, edit and delete all personal data of the user which has been collected and processed by MariNoa Pvt Ltd to provide a better user experience.
Time storage and processing of basic personal data
The basic personal data of the customer is kept throughout the period of use of the product, and until the moment when the customer has explicitly and clearly stated that he is no longer a user of the product or expresses the right to be forgotten.
The right to forget
MariNoa Pvt Ltd informs customers about how to use the collected data and regularly gives customers the option to use their data, including the ability to decide whether to remove their personal data from the lists used for marketing purposes and to maintain product quality. If you want to delete the specified basic data from our database, after logging in please navigate under your user settings to delete your personal data. You can also write to us at email@example.com requesting to delete your personal data from our database.
The right to object
The user and/or the customer has the right to object to the processing of personal data relating to him if the data are processed for the legitimate interest of the controller. In that case, MariNoa Pvt Ltd, as the controller, will stop processing personal data, unless it proves that there are compelling legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data in relation to the rights of users and/or customers, or in the case where the data processing serves to set, realization, or defense of legal claims.
If the basic personal data of the user and/or customer are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, the user has the right at any time to object to the processing for the purposes of direct marketing, especially if the basic personal data is used for profile purposes.
The user can file a complaint by sending an inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org
The above provisions on personal data protection apply exclusively to the home page under www.indiaoncart.com and to all pages within the www.indiaoncart.com domain, and not to external pages to which links to the www.indiaoncart.com domain refer, for which pages www.indiaoncart.com is not competent or responsible for which pages www.indiaoncart.com does not collect or process user data.
Except in the case of an electronic order, in other cases MariNoa Pvt Ltd will not send electronic messages to the customer unless the customer has explicitly agreed to it or given his consent.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is information stored on your computer by a website you visit. Cookies usually store your settings, settings for a website, such as your preferred language or address. Later, when you open the same website again, the internet browser sends back the cookies that belong to that page. This allows the site to display information tailored to your needs.
Cookies cannot be assigned to a specific person and do not contain personal information.
Types of cookies on this website
- Session cookies - these are temporary cookies that expire (and are automatically deleted) when you close your internet browser. We use session cookies to provide access to content and enable commenting (things you need to do when you log in with your information to the website).
- Persistent cookies - these usually have an expiration date far into the future and will remain in your browser until they expire, or until you delete them manually. We use persistent cookies for functionalities such as the “Stay Logged In” tickbox, which makes it easier for users to access as a registered user. We also use persistent cookies to better understand user habits so that we can improve the website according to your habits. This information is anonymous - we do not see individual user data.
- Cookies for measuring traffic - these cookies are not set or created by our site but serve for the normal functioning of the site and make it easier for users to access the content. IMPORTANT - these cookies do not collect any personal data of users. We use the following such cookies on the www.indiaoncart.com website:
- Google Analytics pixel
- Facebook pixel
These pixels (or cookies) do not collect any personal data (demographic and similar), but only serve to provide timely and accurate information depending on your interest, and to inform you on other websites about current special offers and promotions.
How to disable cookies?
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this website at any time by changing the configuration of your browser using the steps below. Although the settings are different in each browser, cookies are usually configured in the "Personal Settings" or "Tools" menus. For further details on the configuration of cookies in your browser, please see the "Help" menu in the browser itself.
By turning off cookies, you decide whether to allow cookies to be stored on your computer. Cookie settings can be controlled and configured in your web browser. For information on cookie settings, select the web browser you are using (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer 9, Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and 8, Opera, Safari). If you disable cookies, you will not be able to use some of the functionalities on our website.
To provide the best quality of service and proper operation of this website, we recommend that you leave cookies enabled.
Users login and credentials are secured with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate. It is indicated with the TrustLogo® Site Seal.
Online billing sites are secured using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol with 256-bit data encryption (SSL encryption is the process of encrypting data to prevent unauthorized access during its transmission).
User also has ability to enable two-factor authentication to add an additional layers of security during login.
In this way, secure transmission of information is enabled and unauthorized access to data during communication between the customer's computer and the CorvusPay service is disabled, and vice versa.
This service and financial institutions (card companies) exchange data using a virtual private network (VPN), which is protected from unauthorized access.
Credit card numbers are not stored and are not available for inspection by MariNoa Pvt Ltd or unauthorized persons.
Amendments to the Privacy and Security Statement
MariNoa Pvt Ltd reserves the right to amend this Statement at any time, without giving any special notice to interested parties. For this reason, it is recommended that all interested persons and users regularly check the content of this Statement to be informed about the updated content of the Privacy and Security Statement.
The principle of justice
In its business activities, MariNoa Pvt Ltd adheres to fairness and honesty in all forms of interaction with customers (potential customers) and product customers and places the greatest emphasis on maintaining the quality of service and product quality.
Rijeka, April 2022
MariNoa Pvt Ltd